The About page is a Basic page customized to provide information about you or your organization. This basic page contains an embedded Google map and has a link to the About menu. You can edit this page to suit your needs, including changing the map location to your location.
To change the embedded map location:
- Open a new browser window and find a replacement location on http://maps.google.com.
- When you have found a map, click the gear icon in the bottom right, and then click the "Share or embed map" link.
- Click the "Embed map" tab, and then copy the HTML code to your clipboard.
- On this page, click the Edit tab.
- Click the HTML tab and paste the map copied from Google into the page body, replacing the old map.
To add another Basic page, click Add content > Basic page.